My favorite TV Show:Although I consider Breaking Bad my favorite and most perfect TV drama, I won't choose it for this blog because probably there's a lot of people talking already of it, and since I am a proud Hipster, I will talk about Peep Show, another amazing Tv show that makes my ass laugh off.

Peep show is a famous british sitcom written by Jesse Armstrong, that tells the adventures of two, barely middle-aged, mans in the city of London and his dysfunctional efforts to get sex, money or simply to get out of their mediocre way of life. Mark, acted by David Mitchell and his partner Jeremy, who is played by Robert Webb, suffer the crisis of a society in where they are asked to "grow up" and star accomplishing the task of the working life. While Mark plays the responsible and embittered character, Jeremy is his lazy friend trying to live his teen dream of being a rockstar why staying in Mark's flat.
One thing that I love from this Tv show is the fact that all the camera takes are made imitating the point of view of the character,(from there comes the name) and this is the perfect complement for a mainly ironic yet pretty accurate sketch of the modern world, that sometimes turn ours aspirations into a source of misery.

Peep show is a famous british sitcom written by Jesse Armstrong, that tells the adventures of two, barely middle-aged, mans in the city of London and his dysfunctional efforts to get sex, money or simply to get out of their mediocre way of life. Mark, acted by David Mitchell and his partner Jeremy, who is played by Robert Webb, suffer the crisis of a society in where they are asked to "grow up" and star accomplishing the task of the working life. While Mark plays the responsible and embittered character, Jeremy is his lazy friend trying to live his teen dream of being a rockstar why staying in Mark's flat.
One thing that I love from this Tv show is the fact that all the camera takes are made imitating the point of view of the character,(from there comes the name) and this is the perfect complement for a mainly ironic yet pretty accurate sketch of the modern world, that sometimes turn ours aspirations into a source of misery.
Definitely a must see
ResponderEliminar