My future job
After I'm done with my career and my thesis.( hopefully around the next year) I would like to join a volunteering program in a museum in India called "Matho", and stay there, working as an museology helper, for about four months.
I don't really know what I'm going to do for living after this, but I can say that I will never want to work, locked in a office or in a job where I can't express myself, therefore, I would probably search for a job in a Museum or in a cultural center in my home region, as a curator or as a cultural assistant in the municipality of my city.
Traveling is an important matter in my life, but I wouldn't search for an specific job to do it, because I prefer to travel as a hobby, just for pleasure.
I'm currently studying Arts, and I think that say a lot about what I want to do with my life. Hence, I will happily do my Job if its gives me enough to live well and pay a good par of vacations every year.
Anyway, If I had to chose my future Job, it will be one where I can put my creativity on and still have some time for me after it, if I can contribute anything to improve the chilean culture in the way, better would it be!
Arturo Soto O.
It's amazing how you have a plan for all haha, I admire that kind of people with projection.
ResponderEliminarGreetings!
hi, I like your expectations and ideas. Travel just for pleasure anf not for work. I dont like the idea of work all my life.
ResponderEliminarPD: thanks for the memo of the capital letters ajjajaj
good idea, maybe I also would like to search some job in my region, in a public sector, to start. Goog luck!
ResponderEliminarHi Arturo! It's a very nice plan for life, is important to do what you want. I also would like to job in my region.
ResponderEliminar