Post graduate Studies
Leaving my studies and my love for the Art history aside, Through my life I have always tried to learn new practical skills in order to help developing my sculptures and paintings, as well as to help more in my dad's business (Construction and carpentry). I really believe that there is a big difference between someone who knows only the theory of some matter and someone who actually can put it in practice. therefore, after I finish my career I would like to star collecting the practical habilities of the Arts that I love and more over, the skills that I will probably use to make a living.
I found Carpentry to be one of my favorites jobs and hobbies, because wood is a material that release my creativity and the act of sculpting it step by step, relax me and gives me a lot of fun. That's why if I had the posibilty to study again, I would choose some traditional and known school in Europe like Accademia Riaci in Florence, Italy, Where the teachers are not only masters in Carpentry and woodcarving, but also in furniture desing.
I know that is hard and expensive to get to study in a place like Florence or Paris, but I think it is not the only way to improve yours skills and get better, On the contrary, I think most of the time you can practice by yourself and create your own styles and solutions to master your discipline!
I found Carpentry to be one of my favorites jobs and hobbies, because wood is a material that release my creativity and the act of sculpting it step by step, relax me and gives me a lot of fun. That's why if I had the posibilty to study again, I would choose some traditional and known school in Europe like Accademia Riaci in Florence, Italy, Where the teachers are not only masters in Carpentry and woodcarving, but also in furniture desing.
I know that is hard and expensive to get to study in a place like Florence or Paris, but I think it is not the only way to improve yours skills and get better, On the contrary, I think most of the time you can practice by yourself and create your own styles and solutions to master your discipline!

that great to be able to travel to the cradle of art and also to be able to study there, I hope you can do it.
ResponderEliminar