SUMMER HOLIDAYS

One of my favorites things to do when I'm about to finish the last semester of a year, is count my savings and plan my summer holdidays.
Almost every summer in the past seven years, I have made one or two trips to the north or south of Chile, to relax and discover new places while spending some time with my loved ones. This year, although, I will propably stay in the central regions, because I need to save a lot of money to buy a plane ticket to India, in the eventuality of being selected as a volunteer program in which I'm applying.
Nevertheless, I would love to scape of my town a par of weeks with my girlfriend, and travel to the countryside, I don't really care where, as long as it have river or a lake, so we could swim all day long and stay fresh (specially in the hot sunny days)!
We don't have yet any concrete plan for our Holidays, but we where talking about going to "Las Siete Tazas", a beautiful natural park with waterfalls and astonishing landscapes near the city of Molina, a place we surely are going to enjoy!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Favorite Book

Ladakh, a place I would love to visit!